Sunday, March 6, 2011

Got wedges on my mind...

Saw these babies on friday while i was walking around with my girlfriends,
i tried it on, it was so comfy and so i fell inlove!!
but it was $80.00 so i had to think about them since i have to save!!
then today i couldn't stop thinking of them
so i typed in wedges on google and
the wedges that i have been dreaming of
since friday popped up for 32$!!
My eye's lit up!!!
BARGIN!!!!!!
so i had to get it!!
wouldn't you!! lol

newlook.com

these are my wedges i got in japan!! BEST 1000Yen (12$) i spent!!
they are so comfy i regret not buying more!!
JAPAN i LOVE you!

how do you like your wedges?

5 comments:

  1. I love wedges... thanks to them I have no excuses to NOT wear heels!!! :)) I absolutely love the ones you bought from Japan, they look awesome... and the beige one looks sooooo chic that I want one myself... care to share the link for the $32 pair? :))) me wants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wedges too :) I want one for this season :D the one you bought are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohooo i love wedges too! I recently bought a pair
    check em out!

    http://ssouq.sisterswhoblog.com/2011/03/shoe-lovin.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the 32$ pair from www.newlook.com
    Wuhuuuuu

    Mya!! Yummy shoes I saw them at broadway
    how much did u hey urs for??

    ReplyDelete
  5. good choice sis,wedges is big this spring :)

    ReplyDelete

Please no SPAM!!