Monday, March 26, 2012

MAYSAA review!!

 Salams All!
Well last week in the mail i got a present from Maysaa...
(well actually i bought it lol)
 Anyways..I've been wanting the navy snood for awhile now
but the postage was always stopping me from buying it!
But one night a few weeks ago i went on the Maysaa site and saw they had new tees!
and was like drooling coz it was so me!! 
i thought about it and was like naahhh i wont get it
coz the postage is nearly the same price as the snood,
so i went on lookbook and i saw like 3 ppl wearing the snood!
i was like, is this a sign??
So me being me i did take it as a sign and bought it!!!! ahhahaha
and i don't regret it one bit!!!
< I got The Navy Snood & The Chain Print Long Sleeved Tee >



When i opened it i was like 
WOW 
so simple but so elegant (the snood
and i put it on straight away! 
it was so awesome coz it had a zip 
which is way more easier and time consuming then the ninja/headress inner scarf things
the material was thin but not see thru which makes it more awesome!
it just felt really good on my head hehehe

Then i opened the tee...*drools*


 it looks like a normal black long sleeve top..
BUT 
its not! 
the print is a hand drawn sketch ink that was printed on to the top,
then on the inside (the pic on the bottom)
they stitched a line of velvet around the inside of the neckline..
which feels nice when u put it on!
i love lil details!
and i loved Hana's sister pictures :)
MashaAllah Hana and her sister are gorgeous!


Well here's a pic of me wearing the snood and tee!
i don't look as pretty as the models on the site but
im trying hard LOL


Don't forget to Spend Your Money on the beautiful things on Maysaa!
i was a full to not buy sooner! :p


6 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous hun, mashaallah.. Ive been wanting to buy the snood for ages too, but I wasn't able to find the australia option for shipping? they probably just included it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed you do look gorgeous esp in the last pic! Yes I agree her sis is stunning. And I got turned off ordering also because of the postage fees. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lurve your style Haiina! you look beautiful mashallah!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww ur too kind ladiez!
    right back atcha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, i searched Maysaa.com but i couldn't find the tee. Is it a pre-order item?

    ReplyDelete
  6. TERRIBLE STORE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM STAY AWAY!!!!


    I SPENT AROUND £80 ON AN ORDER AND OPTED FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY,DIDNT MIND PAYING A BIT EXTRA FOR THE NEXT DAY,HOW EVER OVER A WEEK LATER IM YET TO RECIEVE MY ORDER,NOR HAVE I RECEIVED ANY REPLY TO MY EMAILS ASKING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON. IM NOT AT THE POINT WHERE I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE ORDER AND I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK BUT BY THE LOOKS OF IT ITS GOING TO PROVE QUITE HARD TO DO SO AS THEY DONT WANT TO REPLY TO MY EMAILS LET ALONE REFUND ME! THIEVES!! WILL NOT SETTLE FOR THIS AND I WILL DO WOT EVER I CAN TO GET MY MONEY BACK BUT BELIEVE ME THIS WAS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE,AND I WILL NEVER BE SHOPPING WITH THEM AGAIN!

    STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE!

    ReplyDelete

Please no SPAM!!