Thursday, April 12, 2012

imaan & beauty review

Salams All,
So a few weeks ago
(yes im very delayed!)
i recieved my first IMAAN & BEAUTY scarf
and i must say this...
OMG HOW GORGEOUS IS IT!!!
i love this scarf so much,
i wore it out for a whole week straight!
i loved getting complements on how pretty the scarf looks on me..
(well that's what i think they were saying...or were they just talking about the scarf hrrrmm?) lol

Anywhos i got the 
African Spring Blue Scarf


Day One - At home. lol

Day Two - The inlaws house


Day Three - Playland with the kids

Day Four - Dinner with the girls.

Day five six & seven... no photos :( mah bad!
but you get my drift! heheheh

The scarf is so big!
it's about 2m i think...
so you can do so much with it!
which is good for coverage!
and i don't have my hubby saying to me every 5 seconds..
"your hair!"
"what's this?"
*while pointing at my neck or shoulders
LOL

i don't know what else to say except!
buy buy buy!!

they don't sell on fb anymore
so go here to shop
I&B
and here to like
I&Bfb

Enjoy!
i know i will!

2 comments:

  1. Salam. I love the way you did your hijab, dear. Is it cotton? It sure looked comfy..

    ReplyDelete

Please no SPAM!!