Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Westfield Liverpool Eid Challenge

Hi All,
I hope you're doing well, especially the ones fasting! Thankfully in Australia its only a quick 11hrs. (lol)
Recently I got to work with one of my local Westfield centres, Westfield Liverpool (NSW) and I forgot how amazing it was!! A lot of new stores have opened recently and it looks sooo pretty. With
all the new stores, I can pretty much find everything under one roof for my family and I!

They gave me a "Family Eid Styling Challenge" and as you know I'm always up for a challenge! I got to work with seven very different stores. Before heading to Westfield Liverpool, I made sure I had a theme going, which as you will see, is the colour Navy. I think Navy is such a winter colour - it's dark but vibrant at the same time and because Eid is in Winter, I thought it was definitely meant to be!

Ok, everyone buckle up... I'm about to take you on a styling adventure!

Lets Start with my youngest.





Head to Toe
Denim Jacket - Cotton On Kids
Grey Jumper - Cotton On Kids
Navy Tutu - Cotton On Kids
Navy Tights - Seed
Eye Slip On Shoes - Cotton On Kids


My middle child





Head to Toe
Sparkle Cardigan - Cotton On Kids
White Long Sleeve - Seed Heritage
Gold Tutu - Cotton On Kids
Navy Tights - Seed Heritage
Gold Bag - Seed Heritage
Navy Boots - Seed Heritage



My Eldest 





Head to Toe
Shirt Button Down - Cotton On Kids
Navy Parka - Cotton On Kids
Navy Pants - Cotton On Kids
Navy Shoes - Cotton On Kids



My Husband





Head to Toe
White Long Sleeve Shirt - Hilfiger Denim. Universal Store
Blue Bomber Jacket - Dues. Universal Store
Cream Chinos - Lee. Universal Store
Navy Shoes - Lacoste. Universal Store

Myself





Head to Toe
Tie Dye Scarf - Dian Pelangi
(overseas sorry)
Silver Sparkle Tee - Luck & Trouble. Universal Store
White Singlet Dress - Perfect Strangers. Universal Store
Velvet Jacket - Fresh Soul
Silver Skirt - Perfect Strangers. Universal Store
Velvet Boots - Wanted
Sunnies - Quay. Universal Store
Make Up - Too Faced, Nars. Mecca Maxima



The Famz








Well thats the end of the adventure, I hope I gave you some inspiration for some outfit ideas for the fambam! Don't forget to shop at Westfield Liverpool for all you Eid needs, it really is a destination for all fashion styles!!

If you have any questions, feel free to comment or email me!

Thank you to all the store who participated: Universal Store, Wanted Shoes, Mecca Maxima, Fresh Soul, Cotton On Kids, Seed Heritage and of course Westfield Liverpool !

Thank you, see you guys next week!



XOXO
MSF


#westfieldambassador
#sp




Photos taken by myself, please don't use photos without permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no SPAM!!