Sunday, May 15, 2016

Pure Smile








Salams All,

How are we all? Good? Awesome!
A couple of weeks ago i received an invite to get my teeth whitened by Pure Smile. At first i was abit nervous, only because I've been wanting to do this for along time but never got the courage and now that i had the chance i took the opportunity!

So as soon as i got to Pure Smiles in Broadway, i was greeted by a beautiful lady who welcomed me and talked me thru the process, from there i felt so comfortable. It was simple and three easy 20mins sessions for 1hr and 20mins. 

I had to brush my teeth with a foam brush,
add the peroxide to my teeth,
then went under the blue light for 20mins,
repeated that 3 times and voila they were a few shades whiter!!
(sadly my before and after photos were blurry)

Overall after a week my teeth where still nice and pretty.
Will definitely be going back for another session, check them out online at https://www.puresmile.com.au for more information 

xoxo
MSF




4 comments:

  1. You’ve provided great information in your blog. Many thanks for sharing the information in your blog.
    muslim women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Don't you blog anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoaa, this is so cool!

    http://www.fatindays.com

    ReplyDelete

Please no SPAM!!